- Maine 17, Oquossoc, ME 04964, USA
- (207) 864-9065, Toll Free (888) 218-4882
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1209, Rangeley, Maine 04970
Accepted Payments: Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Renovated Cottage on the West Shore of Rangeley Lake. This house has flat grass to water, sandy walk in for kids, and nice dock on the shore with a beautiful view of the mountains.
Cottage is just steps from Rangeley Lake. Dine inside or enjoy a picnic or BBQ on deck or picnic table on the lawn lakeside. Enjoy a large lawn area, dock and great sandy beach with small private and protected swimming area. Rest on the deck or join your friends and family and play at the sandy beach in front of your home away from home. Summer visitors enjoy boating or fishing from the dock while Winter vacationers enjoy snowmobiling directly onto the lake from the front yard. Early risers are treated to beautiful sunrises. The first floor contains a large kitchen with eating area, living room with large windows overlooking the lake and the deck, bathroom and bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and contains a washer and dryer for the renters use. Please email or call for rates and availability.
- 4 bedrooms, 1 full bath and a new 3/4 bath upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
- Coffee Maker
- Living room with a woodstove
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed (First Floor)
- Bedroom 2 – Double bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 3 – Queen and single bed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 – Single bed (Second Floor)
- Satellite T.V. with VCR/DVD
- CD player
- Iron and Board
- Picnic table
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor firepit (no wood provided)
- Outdoor furniture
- Deck on side of house
- Pets allowed with owners approval
Please login to add your review.