- Houston Road, Rangeley, ME 04970, USA
- (207) 864-9065, Toll Free (888) 218-4882
Private ranch style cabin with full amenities, sleeps up to 5, with optional second small cabin for 2 more. Living room with futon and day bed, TV, woodstove and full wrap around deck with lovely view of a large lawn, lake and spectacular sunsets. Included in the rental is the use of the waterfront, boat launch, dock, gazebo and campfire.
Located on Beaver Mountain Lake area, 6 miles from the quaint village of Rangeley with excellent restaurant options, movie theater, bowling alley, shops, grocery store and post office. Also close by is the Appalachian Trail, Cascade and Small’s Falls waterfalls, Saddleback Mountain, fantastic hiking trails, fishing, and sight-seeing of abundant wildlife.
Cabin #1 –
- Fully applianced kitchen – sorry no dishwasher
- Living area with Queen futon
- Direct TV
- Bedroom with a double bed – small day bed
- Washer – outside clothesline
Cabin #2 – Sleeping cabin
- Kitchen area
- Coffee pot
- Double bed
- Table for 2
- Picnic table
- Gas grill
- Table with 6 chairs
Please login to add your review.